Stealth Tweed Zip Sweater
The Nomad UK Zippered Country Sweater
In the Argyll and Grampian tweeds
This has been designed to fulfill a number of roles and as such is a very versatile item of clothing. Not just superbly versatile, but Smart and Stylish too:
- Clay Shooters like it because it gives full protection under a shooting vest without any restriction and offers three very handy pockets.
- Many Gamekeepers find this more comfortable and functional than a coat, being lighter, easier to put on, yet with two deep hand warmer pockets and an internal zippered pocket which accommodates radios, telephone, and even spotting binoculars, plus 2 ‘poacher’s’ pockets!
- Horse riders appreciate the combination of windproof and freedom of movement.
Needless to state, this makes a wonderful item of sportswear that can be worn to many outdoor events. Those people that have these …. Just about live in them and they are often the first outer garment to be picked up at the door.
- High protective collar (can be used with a reversible hunter hood)
- Generous cut with Raglan style sleeves
- Stretchable cuffs inhibit water transference up sleeves
- Full length zipper with waterproof breathable flap behind
- Elasticated waist
- Two hand warmer pockets
- Internal zippered pockets for radio, call, telephone, documents etc
- Two 'poachers' pockets
You may also be interested in our 'Olive Green' , Burgundy and Navy fleece ranges.
Sizes XS to 3XL