"CABER FEIDH" Stalking Smock ... New ... Now on Web
The "CABERFEIDH "
In 2018 NomadUK launched a new product at Scone Palace Scottish Game Fair.
It was then launched on the Web for Christmas 2018 …the "CABER FEIDH” is an innovative Deer Stalking Smock with numerous features, some unique only to this garment.
- Made of in a silent , waterproof , windproof ,breathable stealth fleece. It comes in two camouflage, lightweight tweed patterns ("ARGYLL") & "Grampian") which disappear on the open hill.
- A zip in anti-midge veil offering plenty of protection from midges and mosquitoes but also a fine mesh permitting fabulous vision,
- An upper zippered pocket with "D" ring for smoke indicator, roe calls, radio , thermal imager etc
- The veil zips into place on the front of the hood and rolls up under a studded flap when not in use. This flap is situated on the flap of the Binocular pocket which has inside another zippered pocket for telephone, car keys etc.
- Deep side hand pockets and a zippered pocket on the back ( for drag ropes etc ) are featured along with a back longer than the front to protect when sitting down .
- There are 2 x zippered side vents with mesh lining to allow a breeze,whilst still keeping the midges out !!
- New style High collar seals in wet weather , whilst offering extra warmth combating the wind.
- Large -cut cuffs allowing one to pull the sleeve up for clean gralloching
- Cut is longer at back than at front with slash at side for ease of movement, and long length for sitting down and zippered pocket for drag ropes, extra clothing etc
RRP is £565:00 Promotion Price is £510:00
Sizes Medium (40/42 Ins Chest) ; Large (44/46 ins Chest); X.Large (46/48 ins Chest) and XXLarge ( 48/52Inc Chest)